Motorhomes & Tourers at Langcliffe Park
We have over 30 pitches available to those who are looking to explore this most beautiful part of the UK. The Yorkshire Dales National Park is a unique landscape and one which will take many visits to fully explore. Even then (as many of our customers do), you may choose to revisit over and over again!
Langcliffe Park is a quiet base from which to enjoy your Yorkshire Dales adventure, hence you won’t find a bar, restaurant or entertainment on site. It is best suited to couples and families (not groups) who are looking to explore the fantastic National Park, or simply wanting to fully relax.
We have two pitch types:
- ‘Standard electric’ (electric hook up)
- ‘Deluxe’ (electric hook up plus water and waste points)
All pitches are flat, with hard standing with space for one car and an awning. Many have great views with some customers requesting their favourite pitch on return visits.
We have all the facilities on site to ensure you have a great stay, including:
- A shower/toilet block a short distance away, which has disabled facilities
- Free hot showers
- A washing up area
- A chemical toilet disposal point
- Motorhome waste emptying point
- A recycling area
- A laundrette
- WiFi is available
- A children’s outdoor play area
- A dedicated ‘ball games’ area
- A dog walking field
The town of Settle is a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk and has all the additional facilities you’re likely to need.